Senior Web Developer (ASP.Net/C#)
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
Salary: Competitive, negotiable DOE
Contract Type: Perm / Full time
Sector: Development / Programming
All CVs to – email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Web Developer to be part of a growing, dynamic team within a leading website development company based in Tamworth, Staffordshire, specialising in the design and development of bespoke ecommerce websites for some of the UK’s largest online retailers.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of:
- ASP.Net (C# / WebForms)
- Microsoft SQL Server
It would also be beneficial to possess the following skills and experience:
- A good level of understanding of ecommerce websites
- Usability, accessibility and user interface design
- Ability to write efficient and scalable code
- Responsive and multi-platform website development
- Mobile application development
- Unit testing, stress testing and penetration testing
- Server configuration and maintenance
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret client requirements, and provide tailored solutions
- Enthusiastic approach and desire to learn
Normal working hours for this role are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, working in an open plan office environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) plus benefits including:
- Chance to work in a supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Personal career development plan including training.
- Regular development reviews.
- Gym membership
- Tax-free bikes under the company cycle scheme.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Payroll Giving scheme – the company will match your contributions to your chosen charity.
- Free eye exams.
- No corporate dress code.
- Social events and Christmas Party.
- Table football.
- Copious amount of free tea, filter coffee and fresh water!
Last Updated: 9th January 2017
NB: NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy or any future job opportunities please send a CV, covering letter and any other relevant supporting information you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively apply in writing to:
Pin Digital Ltd